The summer can be considered the most active time of the year for a household. With kids back home for the summer, parties and get-together’s, there can be a lot of traffic making its way through the house. Here are some carpet cleaning tips for the summer rush!
- Make a “No Shoes in the House” Rule – Becoming a “no shoes house” can prevent the accumulation of dirt and debris in the carpet fibers.
- Put mats at all exterior doors – Keeping mats inside and out at each exterior door will help reduce the stress involved in cleaning muddy or soiled carpets.
- Treat spills immediately – The longer stains are left untreated, the more difficult they are to get out. Stains can become permanent over time so it’s important to treat them quickly.
- Have your parties in the backyard – When throwing a cookout, pool party, or get-together, focus the fun on your backyard or outdoor space to keep people from stomping all over your carpet inside.
- Vacuum often -Vacuuming helps reduce dust, dirt, residues and allergens which are embedded in the carpet. Overall, this can increase the longevity of your carpets by reducing wear & tear.
Uncategorized | Posted on May 31, 2018